1. —When did the terrible earthquake in YaNan happen?
—It happened ________ the morning of April 20, 2013.
2. Our teacher told us ________ too much noise in class.
A. to make
C. not to make
D. not make
3. Here is your hat. Don’t forget______ when you __________.
A. to put it on, leave
B. to wear it, leave
C. to wear it, will leave
D. putting it on, will leave
4. The baby is sleeping. You _____ make so much noise.
C. may not
5. Since you are _____ trouble, why not ask _________ help?
A. in, for
B. in, to
C. with, for
D. with, to
6. It’s about___________kilometers from Nanchong to Chengdu.
A. two hundreds
B. two hundreds of
C. two hundred
D. two hundred of
7. It is six years since my dear uncle ________China.
B. has left
C. is left
D. had left
8. —How long _______ you _______ the bicycle?
—About two weeks.
A. have, had
B. have, bought
C. did, buy
D. have, have
9. The Yellow River is not so ________ as the Yangtze River.
D. a long
10. Mrs.Green usually goes shopping with ________ umbrella in ________ summer.
B. an; /
C. the; a
11. At first, I was not too sure if he could answer the question. However, ____,he worked it out at last with the help of his friend.
A. to my anger
B. to my surprise
C. in other words
12. —Must I stay here with you?
—No, you ______.You may go home, but you _____ go to the net bar (网吧).
A. mustn't; needn't
B. needn't; mustn't
C. must; need
D. need; must
13. I ______ the newspaper while my mother _____TV plays yesterday evening.
A. was reading; was watching
B. was reading; watched
C. read; was watching
D. read; would watch
14. It's a rule in my class that our classroom ________ before 6:00 p. m.every day.
A. be able to clean
B. should be cleaning
C. must clean
D. must be cleaned
15. —Tom wants to know if you ________ a picnic next Sunday.
—Yes. But if it ________, we'll visit the museum instead.
A. will have; will rain
B. have; rains
C. have; will rain
D. will have; rains
16.—Would you mind looking after my dog while I'm on holiday?
A. Of course not
B. Yes. I'd be happy to
C. Not at all. I've no time
D. Yes, please
17. Many students didn’t realize the importance of study _______they left school.
18. My father _______ to Shanghai. He _______ for over 2 months.
A. has been, has left
B. has gone, has gone
C. has gone, has been away
D. has been, has gone
19. They are your skirts. Please __________.
A. put it away
B. put out it
C. put them away
D. put them out
20. —Please read every sentence carefully. you are, mistakes you’
—Thank you for your advice.
A. The more carefully; the fewer
B. The more careful; the less
C. The more carefully; the less
D. The more careful; the fewer
21. My friend is coming today but he didn’t tell me _______.
A. when did the train arrive
B. how did the train arrive
C. when the train arrived
D. how the train arrived
22. I felt it hard to keep up with my classmate s. But whenever I want
to _______, my teacher always encourages me to work harder.
A. go on
B. give up
C. run away
D. give back
23. —________ fine weather it is today!
—Let's go for a picnic.
C. What a
D. How a
24. — Mary, you’re going to buy an apartment here, aren’t you?
—Yes, but I can’t_______an expensive one.
25. —Would you like to drink coffee or milk?
—_________. Please give me some tea.
Big schoolbags have been a serious problem for students for a long time.Maybe your schoolbag is too __26__ to carry, and it troubles you a lot __27__ you want to find a book out to read. Now an etextbook will __28__ you.
It is said that etextbooks are going to be __29__ in Chinese middle schools.An etextbook, in fact, is a small __30__ for students.It is much __31__ than a usual schoolbag and easy to carry. Though it is as small as a book, it can __32__ all the materials (材料) for study.The students can read the text page by page on the __33__, take notes with the pointer (屏写笔). Or even “__34__” their homework to their teachers by sending emails. All they have to do is to press a button.
Some people say etextbooks are good, but some say they may be __35__ for the students' eyes. What do you think of it?
26.A.light B. heavy C. useful D. comfortable
27.A.till B. after C. before D. when
28.A.trouble B. prevent C. help D. understand
29.A.used B. kept C. invented D. lent
30.A.TV B. radio C. pen D. computer
31.A.heavier B. lighter C. cheaper D. brighter
32.A.hold B. build C. discover D. practice
33.A.blackboard B. desk C. screen D. card
34.A.find out B. hand in C. get back D. give back
35.A.helpful B. famous C. good D. bad
Food is very important. Everyone needs to _36_ _well if he/she wants to have a strong body. Our minds also need a kind of food. This kind of food is__ 37 __.We begin to get a knowledge even when we are very young. Small children are __38__ in everything around them. They learn __39 __while they are watching and listening. When they are getting older, they begin to ___ 40__ story books, science books…anything they like. When they find something new, they have to ask questions and__41___ to find out the answers.
What is the best ___42___to get knowledge? If we learn___43___ourselves, we will get the most knowledge, If we are__44___getting answers from others and don’t ask why, we will never learn more and understand___45_.
36. A. sleep B. read C. drink D. eat
37. A. sport B. exercise C. knowledge D. meat
38. A. interested B. interesting C. weak D. meat
39. A. everybody B. something C. nothing D. anything
40. A. lend B. write C. think D. read
41. A. try B. wait C. think D. need
42. A. place B. school C. way D. road
43. A. in B. always C. to D. by
44. A. seldom B. always C. certainly D. sometimes
45.A.harder B. much C. well D. better
Name The Palace Museum British Museum New York Museum Countr
China The UK The USA
Addres s Chang’an Street New Oxford Street,
Chestnut Street, New
Featur e The largest ancient
buildings with many
of collections in
One of the largest
with collections of
and any area in the
museum on American
Ticket ￥60 ( Spring&
￥40 (Autumn &
Free Monday free
46. As one of the largest museums in the world, British museum is in _______ .
C. New York
D. The USA
47. New York Museum is America’s largest museum on American__________.
48. The Palace Museum. Which is in the center of Beijing, is also called
“Forbidden City(紫禁城)” in China. It lies in __________.
B. New Oxford Street
D. Chestnut Street
49. According to the form, if you want to see ancient Chinese collections,
you can visit ____ at most.
A. one museum
B. two museums
C. three museums
D. four museums
50. Which of the following is TRUE according to the information above?
A. Each ticket for the Palace Museum costs the same in the whole year.
B. You don’t have to pay for tickets if you visit New York Museum on Monday.
C. British Museum lies in Chestnut street, London.
D. New York Museum is the largest in the world.
In recent years, more and more people like to keep pets such as a dog, a cat, a monkey and other animals. But usually people would accept tame(温顺的) and loyal(忠诚的) animals as pets rather than dangerous ones such as a lion,a tiger or a snake.
People love pets and take good care of them. The owners usually regard pets as good friends and some even consider them as members of the family. Although they are not human beings(人类), their behavior sometimes is better than human beings, for they are always loyal to their owners. There are always many stories about brave and smart pets. We often hear that a pet dog saved the owner's life or traveled thousands of miles to return home. Such stories often make pets more lovely.
Some pets can also be trained to help people with some special work. For example, trained dogs can help the blind to walk and trained dogs and pigs can even help police to find where drugs are easily.
But pets are sometimes trouble-makers. Some pets like dogs or snakes may hurt people without any warning. Some people may become ill after being hurt because of the virus carried by the pets. If they are not taken good care of, they will become very dirty and easily get ill. So pets are helpful to us but keeping pets is not an easy job.
51. What animals are thought to be dangerous as pets?
52. Which of the following statements is TRUE about pets?
A. All the pets are considered as family members.
B. Pets always behave better than human beings.
C. Sometimes some pets can protect their owners.
D. Pets like traveling far away from home.
53. Why do people train pets according to the passage?
A. To make them more clever.
B. To make them more lovely.
C. To find drugs for the blind.
D. To do some special work.
54. What can we learn from the last paragraph?
A. Pets often hurt strange people.
B. Pets can live well with the virus.
C. Pets are dirty and dangerous.
D. Pets should be looked after well.
55. What is the best title for the passage?
A. Training Pets.
B. Keeping Pets.
C. Cleaning Pets.
From Feb. 8 to Mar. 1 is our winter holiday. I think everybody did a lot in the holiday. But it seems that I did nothing and it was my most unlucky holiday.
I spent a lot of time on my homework. Every morning my mother woke me up early and I had breakfast in a hurry. Then I had to do my homework almost the whole day! I’m not a very slow person but the homework was too heavy!
I was also unlucky when playing. During the Spring Festival, I played fireworks but my finger was hurt because I was careless to light the fireworks. I began to fear playing with fireworks from then.
I was still unlucky on my friend’s party. On my friend’s birthday, unusually I woke up at 10:50 because my parents went to visit my grandmother early in the morning. The party would start in 10 minutes! So I hurried to my friend’s home without breakfast. I returned very late that day and when I got home, my parents were very angry with me.
Another worrying thing was my weight. Last term, I was 46 kg but now
I am 51 kg! I have to consider losing weight!
56. How long did the winter holiday last?
A. two months
B. one month
C. 4 weeks
D. 22 days
57. The writer got up early every day during the holiday because ______.
A. he had to finish homework
B. he had to have breakfast
C. he was a very slow person
D. his mother was in a hurry
58. He hurt his finger because of ________.
A. the Spring Festival
B. his carelessness
C. the light of fireworks
D. his fear of playing
59. Why were the writer’s parents angry with him?
A. Because he got up too late.
B. Because he missed breakfast.
C. Because he was late for the party.
D. Because he came back home too late.
60. What did the writer want to tell us in the passage?
A. He had an unlucky holiday.
B. He had too much homework.
C. His parents were very strict.
D. He planned to lose weight.
Steven Jobs, the designer of Apple Computer, was not clever when he was in school.At that time, he was not a good student and he always made troubles with his schoolmates.When he went into college, he didn't change a lot.Then he dropped out.But he was full of new ideas.
After he left college, Steven Jobs worked as a video game designer.He worked there for only several months and then he went to India.He hoped that the trip would give him some new ideas and give him a change in life.
Steven Jobs lived on a farm in California for a year after he returned from India.
In 1975, he began to make a new type of computer.He designed the Apple Computer with his friend in his garage.He chose the name “Apple” just because it could help him to remember a happy summer he once spent in an apple tree garden.
His Apple Computer was such a great success that Steven Jobs soon became famous all over the world.
61.Steven Jobs was not a good student in school because he ________.
A. never did his lessons
B. was full of new ideas
C. always made troubles with his schoolmates
D. dropped out
62.Did Steven Jobs finish college?
A. Yes, he did.
B. No, he didn't.
C. No, he didn't go into college.
D. We don't know.
63.Steven Jobs designed his new computer ______.
A. in India
B. with his friend
C. in a pear tree garden
D. by himself
64.Steven Jobs is famous for his ________ all over the world.
A. new ideas
C. Apple Computer
D. video games
65.From this passage we know ________.
A. Steven Jobs didn't finish his studies in the college because he hated
B. Steven Jobs liked traveling in India and California
C. Steven Jobs liked trying new things and making new ideas become true
D. Steven Jobs could only design video games
If you go into the forest with friends, stay with them. If you don't, you may get lost. If you get lost, this is what you should do. Sit down and stay where you are. Don't try to find your friends. Let them find you. You can help them find you by staying in one place. There is another way to help your friends or other people to find you. You can shout or whistle (吹口哨) three times. Stop. Then shout or whistle three times again. Any signal given three times is a call for help.
Keep up shouting or whistling. Always three times together. When people hear you, they will know that you are not just making a noise for fun. They will let you know that they have heard your signal. They will give you two shouts or two whistles. When a signal is given twice, it is an answer to a call for help.
If you don't think that you will get help before night comes, try to make a little house with branches .Make yourself a bed with leaves and grass.
When you need some water, you have to leave your little branch house to look for it. Don't just walk away .Pick off small branches and drop them as you walk in order to go back again easily.
66.If you get lost in the forest, you should ________.
A. walk around the forest to find your friends
B. stay in one place and give signals
C. climb up a tree and wait for your friends quietly
D. shout as loudly as possible
67.Which signal is a call for help?
A. Shouting one time as loudly as you can.
B. Crying twice.
C. Shouting or whistling three times together.
D. Whistling everywhere in the forest.
68.When you hear two shouts or two whistles, you know that ________.
A. someone finds something interesting
B. people will come and help you
C. someone needs help
D. something terrible will happen
69.Before night comes, you should try to make a little house with ________.
C. leaves and grass
70.Which of the following is the best title?
A. Getting Water in the Forest
B. Spending the Night in the Forest
C. Surviving (生存) in the Forest
D. Calling for Help in the Forest 第四节:补全对话,从方框内7个选项中选择恰当的5个句子完成此对话(共5分)
John: Hi, Karl. You were not here, in your class yesterday afternoon. What was wrong?
John: Sorry to hear that.72
Karl: Much better. The fever is gone. But I still cough and I feel weak. John: 73
Karl: Yes, I have. I went to the doctor’s yesterday afternoon. The doctor gave me some medicine and asked me to stay in bed for a few days. John: 74
Karl: Because I’m afraid I’ll miss more lessons and I’ll be left behind. John: Don’t worry. Take care of yourself. 75
Karl: Thank you.
A.I can help you with your lessons.
B.I went to Hainan on holiday.
C.Have you seen the doctor?
D.Why don’t you stay at home today?
E.What would you like to do?
F.I was ill.
G.How are you now?
76. Many athletes won gold medals in the Olympics, they are our national h_____.
77. Tom didn’t finish _____________( write) his test because he ran out of the time.
78. The girl is making a model doll ___________ (care).
79. The boy felt __________(困倦的) in class because he stayed up late last night.
80. So Terrible! The airplane ______________(起飞) five minutes ago.
81.I don't think students should be (允许)to bring mobile phones to school.
82.I find it useless to spend much time (解释)it to him.
83. She prefers keeping silent to (争吵)with others.
84. It is important for us to be (有信心的)of doing everything.
85. The doctor operated on the patient (成功)yesterday.
He was _____ in the rain in _______and was wet all over.
0ur head teacher has______ that the basketball game won’t be put off ___it rains heavily.
The two countries have many things in _______and they are in agreement that they should support each other __________happens to them.
The price of this kind of product depends on its quality_______ _______ its size.
The teachers______ _______ with two solutions to get over the difficulties in computer programming.
Last Saturday, our school organize a talent show to raise money for ___91___
charity. It was a success. Students took a active part in it and we raised __92____
After the show, I interviewed three student. First, I talked with Liu Li. ___93__
In the talent show, she danced the ballet(芭蕾舞)
.“How long has you been dancing the ballet?”I asked. __94__
“For about six years ago” she answered. “Why do you learn it?”“I
beautifuland I want to be a professional dancer when I grow up.”
Next I had a talk with Zhao Qiang. He played a piece of Mozart’s
music. He played wonderful. I asked, “When did you start playing the piano?” ___96____
“Um, I’m twelve now and I have been doing it since I was five.”
he said. Are you going to play the piano after you
“finish high school?”“Sure. My dream is to be a piano.”
Finally, I asked Chen Yun, an 11-years-old girl. She sang us some .
folk songs(民歌)Her noise is very sweet. “Why are you interested
in folk music?”__99___
I asked. “I admire Song Zuying and I want to be a singer like her.
I have been singing folk songs since five years ago. I hope I can held
a singing concert __100_ in the future.” she said.
卓玛(Zhuoma)Our weekdays On weekends
题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 答案
题号16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
题号26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 答案
题号41 42 43 44 45
题号46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 答案
题号61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
题号71 72 73 74 75
76. __________ 77. __________ 78. ___________79. __________80. _________
81. __________ 82. __________ 83. ___________ 84. _________ 85. _________
86. ______________ _____________ 87. _____________ _______________ 88. ______________ _____________ 89. _____________ _______________
90. _______________ _______________
91. _____________ 92. ____________ 93. ____________ 94. _____________ 95. _____________ 96. ____________ 97. ____________ 98. _____________
99. _____________ 100. _____________
Zhuoma will come to our class next week. She’s from____________________
____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________
题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 答案 A C A B A C A A B B B B A D D 题号16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
答案 A B C C D C B A D A
题号26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 答案 B D C A D B A C B D D C A B D 题号41 42 43 44 45
答案 A C D B D
题号46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 答案 B B A B B C C D D B D A B D A 题号61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
答案 C B B C C B C B D C
第四节:补全对话从方框内6个选项中选择恰当的5个句子完成此对话(共5分) 题号71 72 73 74 75
答案 F G C D A
76. heroes. 77. writing 78. carefully 79. sleepy 80. took off
81. allowed 82. explaining 83. arguing 84. confident 85. successfully
86.walking silence 87.announced unless
88.common whatever 89.instead of/rather than
91.organized 92.an 93.students 94. have 95.去掉ago
96.wonderfully 97.Pianist 98.an 11-year-old 99.voice 100.hold
Zhuoma will come to our class next week. She’s from_ Ya’an Sichuan. In her hometown, she couldn’t go to school because of the earthquake. She’ll study with us for a year. As her new classmate, I’ll try my best to help her. When she comes, I’ll introduce my friends to her and show her around our school. On weekdays, I’m going to give her some school things. I’m good at English, so I can help her with English. I’ll help her join our English club. Maybe she is lonely on weekends. I can invite her to my home. We’ll have dinner together. Then, we can play games or watch TV.
1. I like___color of your skirt. It is___good match for your blouse.
A. a; the
B. a; a
C. the; a
D. the; the
2. ----It is true that he is in trouble at this moment. But I don’t think he will give up.
----I quite agree with you. He is a ________________person.
3. ----Sorry, I have broken your bike. ----I’ll try to get it _______.
B. to repair
D. to be repaired
4. Although she is stubborn, sometimes she is really easy ____________.
A. to be get along with
B. getting along with
C. to get along with
D. being got along with
5. ---- We are having a party this evening.
A. All right
B. Best wishes
C. Have fun
D. Happy to hear that
6. The children asked her mother ______________ go out to play tennis.
A. that he could
B. if he could
C. if could he
D. that could he
7. It was in the lab __________ my father did the experiment yesterday evening.
8. Believe it or not, there is no such thing __________ “standard English”.
9. ---Be quick! The mid-term exam _________. I must leave for school now.
----No rush. The bus _______ at 7:20, so there is enough time left.
A. comes; leaves
B. is coming; leaves
C. comes; leaving
D. is coming; is leaving
10. Many of them ignored his advice, _______ they knew it to be very useful.
A. as if
B. because of
C. even though
D. so that
11. A number of books in the library ____ been stolen so that the number of them ____ smaller than before.
A. has, are
B. has, is
C. have, is
D. have, are
12. The maths teacher told the naughty boys _____ so much noise in class.
A. not making
B. not to make
C. don’t make
D. didn’t make
13. His wife ________him to stop smoking, but he didn’t listen.
14. My parents and I are flying to London for a holiday and I’ll ______
the chance to practice my spoken English.
A. go through
B. make use of
C. be fond of
D. get tired of
15. ----Did you see the film ______ was shown last night?
--- Yeah, it was really wonderful.
16. Only when he reached the tea-house _________ it was the same place he’d been in last year.
A. he realized
B. he did realize
C. realized he
D. did he realize
17. The exhibition is well worth ________ and you can see fancy vases
of different dynasties on show there.
A. to visit
B.to be visited
C. being visited
18. He was _________by his colleagues though he himself didn’t think
he had done anything special.
A. thought little of
B. thought poorly
C. thought highly of
D. thought highly
19. If Joe’s wife won’t go to the party, _____________.
A. he will either
B. neither will he
C. he neither will
D. either he will
20. The young couple offered a ________ of ,000 for information about their
21. The year 1949 ________ the birth of a new country—the People’s Republic of China.
22.He told us whether __________ a picnic was still under discussion.
23. Rather than _________ at home, he always prefers ________ out to play.
A. stay; go
B. staying; go
C. stay; to go
D. to stay; going
24. I’m going to visit the factory ________ your brother worked a few years ago.
B. in where
C. in which
25. --- Do you want another drink?
A.I don’t think so.
B. No way
C. Not at all
D. I wouldn’t say no
About one year ago, a couple with three children moved into the apartment next door to me. I never heard any noise from the children. Instead, I often heard the parents yelling __26__ at the kids, not in a nice tone, but in a __27__ one. We often __28__ in the hallway. I always greeted them, but the only __29__ I ever got was a “hello” from the eight-year-old girl. I usually __30__ to see my doctor and one day when I returned they were just __31__ their apartment and the little girl was __32__ the outside door open for the others.
I __33__ in the car doing __34__ things because I wasn't eager to be snubbed(冷落) again. Finally, I got out of my car and
walked towards the door. The parents were telling their daughter to hurry and get into the car, __35__ the little girl was still holding the door, _36__ me! I hurried although I was still in pain from my injury.
I forgot to tell her how __37__ I was for her kindness. I wrote
a note saying how much her act of kindness had __38__ an old man's heart. The next day there was a __39__ on my door and it was the little girl and her father. She was quite __40__ of her behavior and thanked me. Then I noticed her mother standing there too. Her parents __41__ me. From then on when we met in the hallway we always greeted each other,in a friendly __42__.
Last night there was a heavy snow. I looked out at my car and __43__ how I was going to keep my doctor's __44__ because I could only walk for a short time. This morning when I opened the front door, all the snow was removed. Isn't it __45__ that the small kind act of an 8yearold girl can change so many things for the better? It i s said that good things come from small acts.
26. A. quietly B. strangely C. quickly D. angrily
27. A. frightening B. exciting C. sincere D. kind
28. A. quarreled B. met C.
chatted D. argued
29. A. present B. result C. reply D. return
30. A. went out B. set out C. took out D. gave out
31. A. decorating B. cleaning C.
returning D. leaving